Finally!

Started by zn1988
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zn1988

member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finally, it pissed me out!!
I can not believe that the test is that hard, esp in Biology. Frankly, I guessed almost every question in Bio part. I have no idea about analogies, essay (my second language). Reading is easy. Math is kind of long and lots of stuff I forget since highschool. Chemistry is easy. Again, biology is horrible
Leading for the next PCAT June test.
How did you guys destroy your test.
 
For me it was chem and math that was the hardest, but especially math. Bio had some pretty random questions but as it got a lot of micro (and I'm not too shabby with micro) it was ok. You'll do fine, just retake it if you don't like what you see 4 to 6 weeks from now.