Finals Freakout!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hollycozza

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't you hate the feeling of having too much to learn and too little time?!!!!

29 days til finals here :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
 
HeHe... finished mine already! Got a "D" in micro, but who cares? Not me!

I'm free!!!! Free, I tell you.

OK, not so much... doing a grant from NIH- they want me to WORK for the money... at least it's fun... sectioning brains, performing brain surgeries and rat OVH's. Life could be worse.

I feel for you. Good luck- less than a month to go!!!!!!

J
 
hahaha.... Ive almost posted the same message a couple times in the last week. 4 down, 2 to go... at least Neuroscience is over, that was a killer...

Im recharging today and sitting on the couch and watching all the coverage for the Preakness on ESPN, after 4 finals this week, the next one isnt until tuesday. I just keep reminding myself that thursday afternoon/night, celebrating the survival of first year, will be amazing! 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hahaha.... Ive almost posted the same message a couple times in the last week. 4 down, 2 to go... at least Neuroscience is over, that was a killer...

Im recharging today and sitting on the couch and watching all the coverage for the Preakness on ESPN, after 4 finals this week, the next one isnt until tuesday. I just keep reminding myself that thursday afternoon/night, celebrating the survival of first year, will be amazing! 😉

Good luck!!! :luck:
 
Ugh, no kidding. This is not going to be fun. I so have a tenuous at best grasp on physiology this term. So many details, so little time.
 
We don't finish classes until next Friday @ OSU -- then a week of finals... Gotta love the quarters system. 👎

The finals freakout is starting to hit me too. I am ready to say goodbye to anatomy lab and move on to 2nd year!! Good luck to everyone!