Finals Freakout!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hollycozza

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Don't you hate the feeling of having too much to learn and too little time?!!!!

29 days til finals here :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

HeHe... finished mine already! Got a "D" in micro, but who cares? Not me!

I'm free!!!! Free, I tell you.

OK, not so much... doing a grant from NIH- they want me to WORK for the money... at least it's fun... sectioning brains, performing brain surgeries and rat OVH's. Life could be worse.

I feel for you. Good luck- less than a month to go!!!!!!

J

hahaha.... Ive almost posted the same message a couple times in the last week. 4 down, 2 to go... at least Neuroscience is over, that was a killer...

Im recharging today and sitting on the couch and watching all the coverage for the Preakness on ESPN, after 4 finals this week, the next one isnt until tuesday. I just keep reminding myself that thursday afternoon/night, celebrating the survival of first year, will be amazing! ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
hahaha.... Ive almost posted the same message a couple times in the last week. 4 down, 2 to go... at least Neuroscience is over, that was a killer...

Im recharging today and sitting on the couch and watching all the coverage for the Preakness on ESPN, after 4 finals this week, the next one isnt until tuesday. I just keep reminding myself that thursday afternoon/night, celebrating the survival of first year, will be amazing! ;)

Good luck!!! :luck:

Ugh, no kidding. This is not going to be fun. I so have a tenuous at best grasp on physiology this term. So many details, so little time.

We don't finish classes until next Friday @ OSU -- then a week of finals... Gotta love the quarters system. :thumbdown:

The finals freakout is starting to hit me too. I am ready to say goodbye to anatomy lab and move on to 2nd year!! Good luck to everyone!