• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Finals Week Blows!!

About the Ads

gn4

5+ Year Member
Apr 1, 2013
  1. Dental Student
    It does blow. I haven't been able to study for the DAT in the last two weeks because I've been studying hardcore for my finals. I can't wait to be done with finals to go back to studying for the DAT

roquer2

UNLV SDM, c/o 2018
    5+ Year Member
    2+ Year Member
    May 6, 2013
    1. Pre-Dental
      No, I'm not in finals week right now. I was about to sneak in a round of golf, but it's actually raining out here, so now I'll just have to go back to sleep in my warm bed and wake up around noon. Woe is me.

Thanks for the weather, bro. You blew it right into my city. I was thinking of sneaking in a round as well.

Only 3 finals next week, but ALL cumulative. On top of that, trying to start the Bio section notecards for my DAT, then hop on the PAT/QR/RC sections. I'm so happy I got thru with Ochem and Gen Chem notecards. Gotta take my DAT before June 3rd!!!

:smack:

Edit: Ok, I didn't see the previous 2 posts above me. Lol no need to read mine....Move right along lol

jHoon

7+ Year Member
      Jan 15, 2012
      1. Pre-Dental
        Haha i'm right there with you bro. 6 finals in the next 2 and a half weeks, both my 4th and final exam for cell bio is on the same day back to back. And my last exam is on the last day exams can be given on the last time slot available (6-8pm) lol this semester sucks. It's strange to say that I can't wait till im done finals so I can start studying for the DATs haha

About the Ads

gn4

5+ Year Member
        Apr 1, 2013
        1. Dental Student
          Just got out of a Microbiology final. About to take Biochem final in 2 hours. Get ready for another four years of this lifestyle in dental school. XD

I actually want the four years of this in dental school though. I hope I get the chance. It would at least be interesting. I hate taking finals on Francophone literature and cinema

roquer2

UNLV SDM, c/o 2018
          5+ Year Member
          2+ Year Member
          May 6, 2013
          1. Pre-Dental
            I actually want the four years of this in dental school though. I hope I get the chance. It would at least be interesting. I hate taking finals on Francophone literature and cinema

I can't speak about all Dental schools, but I thought those first 2 years at most schools is the heavy load (didactic), then it's just more time spend in the clinic than the books. So technically, it'd would be more appropriate to say, "I actually want the 2 years of this in dental school though". Lol

ghn3922

Jan 26, 2013
            1. Pre-Dental
              Lit on Monday, History on Tuesday, and then Mammalian Physiology (my school's fancy way of saying "anatomy physiology") on Wednesday. And after finishing Orgo 2 today... I'm already beat.

Thanks so much to whoever started this thread. It's nice to vent a little =]

About the Ads
              This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
              2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
              5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
              6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              7. This thread is locked.