financial aid for UOP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

strangemoon9

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows where i can get financial aid to pay for my tuition? thanx.

Members don't see this ad.

http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/

If you have no idea about this stuff, you should really make an appointment to meet with someone from the financial aid office at your school.

Did you not get the financial aid package from uop? Basically 31,000 is coming from stafford loans, which covers 3/4 of the tuition. The rest + living expenses has to come from private loans. You first have to fill out the FAFSA.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry the last comment was from me. I didn't realize me wife was logged in.

Gr8DaneGirl said:
Did you not get the financial aid package from uop? Basically 31,000 is coming from stafford loans, which covers 3/4 of the tuition. The rest + living expenses has to come from private loans. You first have to fill out the FAFSA.

which private loan company will you be using?

dragonet said:
which private loan company will you be using?

I have not looked into the different companies that uop suggested yet, but I'll probably go with the one that gives me the better interest rate. I've really been dragging my feet but I'm going to try to get to this taken care of this week.

I have not looked into the different companies that uop suggested yet, but I'll probably go with the one that gives me the better interest rate. I've really been dragging my feet but I'm going to try to get to this taken care of this week.

i know this is an old thread, but what did you end up using for your private loans? i'm still waiting for the financial aid package from school because i have no idea how this thing works. i've already applied to fafsa, but what now? btw, i'm from sacramento, ca and i'm gonna go to uop in the fall.

hi.. how do i get stafford loan by the way? i have no idea... i did submit FAFSA application. that's all i have done so far.. please let me know how to get loan...it's really har~~d for me to understand this system...
thank you so much!!

After you fill out your FAFSA, the school will take care of everything. You will get a financial package in the mail. It will tell you the amount of money that you can borrow. You can borrow all of it or less.

After you fill out your FAFSA, the school will take care of everything. You will get a financial package in the mail. It will tell you the amount of money that you can borrow. You can borrow all of it or less.
thank you!!