Financial Aid from UNC

Started by ncsuchem
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ncsuchem

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how much financial aid we will receive as stafford loans from UNC based on an EFC? Mine is 04917. I am trying to determine how much my fiance and I may afford on an apartment and was looking for a ballpark figure. If anyone has a clue, let me know. Thanks!

Are living expenses factored in? And approx how much are put aside for living expenses after tuition, books, etc
 
Actually I do. It depends on if you're in state or out of state. I'm not actually from around here, but I can tell you about the basic packages. I think I received $4,125.00 in Unsubsidized Stafford Loans a semester.
Are living expenses factored in? And approx how much are put aside for living expenses after tuition, books, etc[/QUOTE]