Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been accepted to one school but not sure if I will go here in the fall unless I got reject from all other schools I've interviewed with.
should I go ahead and start the FASA application now or should I wait until I know for sure a school I will be attending in the fall?
should I go ahead and start the FASA application now or should I wait until I know for sure a school I will be attending in the fall?