financial wellness program for residents or students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

step 2 CK tutor

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have a financial wellness curriculum or program that they offer to students or residents? I am an attending at an academic medical center who works closely with students/residents. I was thinking of setting up something like this for residents and/or students at my program. I enjoy personal finance and have a pretty solid foundation but was thinking of also partnering with one of the reps at the financial company our hospital uses for retirement/investing etc. Is this something that students/residents would find helpful? Is anyone doing something similar for those in their programs? Thanks in advance for any feedback!!