Financing Post-Bacc

Started by dandoe123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dandoe123

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a quick question...

I was reading through the various posts and read somewhere that "undergrad" loan cap is at like 45K.

Between undergrad and grad I have loan somewhere in the 60K.

When it comes to financing post-bacc, is that considered "undergrad" and am i not eligible for any more aid or am i still ok?

A bit confused on this...

thanks
 
afaik, post-bacc is considered undergrad unless you are a non-degree graduate student taking undergrad classes.
 
Yup. I did a post-bac and had to get a citiassist loan each semester. Because of the lack of financial aid and not wanting to go so much more in debt than I already am (undergrad loans/car note/ CREDIT CARD), I worked fulltime throughout. If you are fortunate, get a job at a state school, they pay for your tuition (at least in NJ).