finding a job

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joy-anne

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi eveyone.. can you please help me to find a job related to my course? I'm a registered pharmacist and working before in one of the prestigious hospital for almost 1 and half year, but I decided to find another job that will offer a good compensation and I'm having a hard time finding a new one.. Can you please help me. thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

joy-anne said:
hi eveyone.. can you please help me to find a job related to my course? I'm a registered pharmacist and working before in one of the prestigious hospital for almost 1 and half year, but I decided to find another job that will offer a good compensation and I'm having a hard time finding a new one.. Can you please help me. thanks!

What is the course you are referring to? What made you decide to change from your current job? Are you looking to stay within pharmacy? Acute, ambulatory, industrial, writing - what part of pharmacy do you want to go into?

joy-anne said:

A registered pharmacist can't find a job and comes to a student forum to ask for advice? Something's not right...

Try google - "pharmacy job" you'll be busy reading for days.

twester said:
A registered pharmacist can't find a job and comes to a student forum to ask for advice? Something's not right...

Try google - "pharmacy job" you'll be busy reading for days.
Thats what I was thinking. There are tons of jobs out there.