Finding a roommate for school.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

creighton bound

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how to go about finding a roommate for school? I plan on going to Creighton and I remember hearing at the interview that they have a directory that one could use to find a roommate for the school year. Idk if I am remembering right though.
Feel free to chime in with any specific information about Creighton, or general advice on how to go about finding a roommate!
 
Does anyone know how to go about finding a roommate for school? I plan on going to Creighton and I remember hearing at the interview that they have a directory that one could use to find a roommate for the school year. Idk if I am remembering right though.
Feel free to chime in with any specific information about Creighton, or general advice on how to go about finding a roommate!
I don't know anything about Creighton, but I know most schools will make facebook pages for their incoming class. From what I have heard a good amount of students have found roommates using that. Hope this helps!

I will be looking for a roommate soon as well, so I wouldn't mind seeing if anyone else had any ideas.