Finding science gpa on submitted application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

killachinchilla

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I’ve applied to dental school already, but I need to recalculate my science gpa for something unrelated. Is there a page on the AADSAS app where I can see what my science gpa is? Or would I have to recalculate it by hand?

thanks!
 
Hello,

I’ve applied to dental school already, but I need to recalculate my science gpa for something unrelated. Is there a page on the AADSAS app where I can see what my science gpa is? Or would I have to recalculate it by hand?

thanks!
download one of your completed apps and all your gpas will be there...