Finished all applications...now what?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

texasprept88

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it safe to just wait it out? Or is it offputting if I email admissions to find out my status? Everything has been submitted and verified on PTCAS.

Thanks all,

Signed,
a very anxious prospective student.

Members don't see this ad.

How long ago did you submit your applications? We all have to wait at some point in the process so don’t freak out. The applications are structured so that each school sees what they need to see from each applicant. I didn’t email any of my schools after submitting and received interview invites for all of them and have been accepted by the two I’ve heard back from so far. Unless there’s an issue or something you’d like to clarify on your application, you’ll be okay waiting.

My final application was Arcadia U. However, majority of my deadlines were 10/15 and 11/01.
How long ago did you submit your applications? We all have to wait at some point in the process so don’t freak out. The applications are structured so that each school sees what they need to see from each applicant. I didn’t email any of my schools after submitting and received interview invites for all of them and have been accepted by the two I’ve heard back from so far. Unless there’s an issue or something you’d like to clarify on your application, you’ll be okay waiting.
Majority of my app deadlines were 10/15 and 11/01.

Just wait and prepare for interviews while you have the time!