• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
Jul 12, 2011
Status
Pre-Dental
I finished my DAT and my scores were:

Bio - 18
GC - 22
OC - 22
PAT - 19
RC - 18
QR - 15
AA - 19
TS - 20

My GPA is 3.9 and science GPA is 3.8

What are my odds with these scores. I know my QR is terrible. Curious to hear some opinions on my chances. Be honest. Thanks guys

LetsGo2DSchool

Membership Revoked
Removed
Jul 11, 2009
New York
Status
Pre-Dental
You're in good shape. Such a high GPA doesn't require such high DAT scores. Don't worry about the QR, it's a filler section. I'm sure you have high grades in your math courses that will validate your quantitative ability.

rmm30

7+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
+1 on above post. yea man. i have to say. that GPA is not of this world. If you are rounded with shadowing and ECs, then you will get in to dental school.

About the Ads
Jan 13, 2011
Status
Dental Student
Awesome score and GPA

Jul 12, 2011
Status
Pre-Dental
awesome thanks guys for the opinions. There are so many people on here that have DAT scores in the 22 to 24 range and it made me start wondering if my scores were good enough now days. Thanks again it was good to hear

About the Ads