medInUSA

10+ Year Member
Apr 26, 2006
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Done with UWorld
cumulatively 60% correcect

Kaplan Qbank done with 40% of questions.
cumulatively 58% correct.

What should I do next?
Should I redo the questions I got wrong on Uworld or should I try to finish up Kaplan Qbank

I have slightly less than 4 weeks before the exam.

Jul 22, 2009
Status
Medical Student
Go back through UWorld and make sure you understand why you got what you got wrong. I wish I had time to do that- would have been helpful. You might want to take a good look at some of the stuff that the UWorld breakdown says you are weaker in.

Just my two cents

JStub

10+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2009
Status
Go back through UWorld and make sure you understand why you got what you got wrong. I wish I had time to do that- would have been helpful. You might want to take a good look at some of the stuff that the UWorld breakdown says you are weaker in.

Just my two cents
I completely agree. Going over questions I got wrong when I'm too tired to do new questions has been so valuable. I realize I missed a lot the first time around, especially with those long UW explanations

JerseyDoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 4, 2008
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I completely agree. Going over questions I got wrong when I'm too tired to do new questions has been so valuable. I realize I missed a lot the first time around, especially with those long UW explanations
1. Go through Uworld again
2. Get 2-3 good reviews of First Aid in
3. Take an NBME to see where you are. If you're happy with the score - push the exam up and take it!

OP
M

medInUSA

10+ Year Member
Apr 26, 2006
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Thanks guys,

I started doing redoing my UWOrld wrong answers again