Finished U world, what to do next???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medInUSA

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Done with UWorld
cumulatively 60% correcect

Kaplan Qbank done with 40% of questions.
cumulatively 58% correct.

What should I do next?
Should I redo the questions I got wrong on Uworld or should I try to finish up Kaplan Qbank

I have slightly less than 4 weeks before the exam.

Members don't see this ad.

Go back through UWorld and make sure you understand why you got what you got wrong. I wish I had time to do that- would have been helpful. You might want to take a good look at some of the stuff that the UWorld breakdown says you are weaker in.

Just my two cents

Go back through UWorld and make sure you understand why you got what you got wrong. I wish I had time to do that- would have been helpful. You might want to take a good look at some of the stuff that the UWorld breakdown says you are weaker in.

Just my two cents
I completely agree. Going over questions I got wrong when I'm too tired to do new questions has been so valuable. I realize I missed a lot the first time around, especially with those long UW explanations

I completely agree. Going over questions I got wrong when I'm too tired to do new questions has been so valuable. I realize I missed a lot the first time around, especially with those long UW explanations

1. Go through Uworld again
2. Get 2-3 good reviews of First Aid in
3. Take an NBME to see where you are. If you're happy with the score - push the exam up and take it!