1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Finished With Ochem Lab!!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by CoverMe, May 6, 2004.

1. CoverMe

CoverMe Registered Republican
    7+ Year Member

I just finished the last ochem lab that i'll EVER take... i'm hoping to never enter that lab again!!!! Whoooooooooo hooooo!!! The final was long and arduous... but i had 865 points out of 900 so far... so all i had to do was get a 35 out of a hundred. HALLELUJIAH i'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now... i should probably start thinking about studying to retake the mcats. sigh.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DMBFan61

DMBFan61 Boomer
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    congrats on finishing lab! i had it last semester and it completely sucked...nothing like waiting 1.5 hours for distillations and then anther 2 for the [email protected] purifications!! :thumbdown:

4. CoverMe

CoverMe Registered Republican
    7+ Year Member

memorizing all the bands for the IR was the worst... i mean, why not just memorize the periodic table as well? hugely irritating. The final had four pages of IR and HNMR... grrrrr. but thanks!!

5. DMBFan61

DMBFan61 Boomer
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    heh...IR and HNMR was the only think in olab that i could stand....i had to memorize all of the peaks/splitting/etc for NMR and bands for IR the previous semester in organic I, so not much additional learning there....just like a test full of puzzles... :D

6. DMBFan61

DMBFan61 Boomer
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    as i recall, the lab on hydroboration/oxidation was painful. the smell was unbearbale.... :scared: