Finished With Ochem Lab!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CoverMe

Registered Republican
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished the last ochem lab that i'll EVER take... i'm hoping to never enter that lab again!!!! Whoooooooooo hooooo!!! The final was long and arduous... but i had 865 points out of 900 so far... so all i had to do was get a 35 out of a hundred. HALLELUJIAH i'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now... i should probably start thinking about studying to retake the mcats. sigh.

Members don't see this ad.

congrats on finishing lab! i had it last semester and it completely sucked...nothing like waiting 1.5 hours for distillations and then anther 2 for the d@mn purifications!! :thumbdown:

memorizing all the bands for the IR was the worst... i mean, why not just memorize the periodic table as well? hugely irritating. The final had four pages of IR and HNMR... grrrrr. but thanks!!

Members don't see this ad :)
heh...IR and HNMR was the only think in olab that i could stand....i had to memorize all of the peaks/splitting/etc for NMR and bands for IR the previous semester in organic I, so not much additional learning there....just like a test full of puzzles... :D