Finished!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dgroulx

Night Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got out of my last final exam. It feels good to be done with year one. Good luck to everyone who are still taking finals.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!! This time next year I will be finishing up year 1 at UF too..woohoo! :D

~Pam

Members don't see this ad :)
No summer off for me :( I've still got until the end of May, then I do my elective on "Complementary Medicine" after Memorial Day for 6 weeks...then I do my "Nutrition" rotation at one of the hospitals here (TPN's...fun!). I won't have a stretch of days off until Thanksgiving, I think. Oh, well...good luck to everyone taking their final exams! :luck:

LVPharm said:
..then I do my "Nutrition" rotation at one of the hospitals here (TPN's...fun!).
I must express my professional opinion that TPN's are the absolute most sux0rist. I feel your pain, LV. I'll be sitting in class alllllll summer long too. :)

Hi!

I have my finals next week (pre-pharmacy student). I have to take exams for my 5 lecture classes and 3 labs classes. So, altogether 8 exams to take. I am taking 18 credit hours.

I'm so jealous Dana! I still have all 4 of mine to go and as you can see by my inordinate amount of web-surfing, I'm really hitting the books :oops: Way to go :thumbup:

Ahhh TPNs - there's nothing like the smell of trophamine in the morning *sigh* :laugh:

I'm working on that 'finished' feeling for the last time. It has been two weeks since I finished rotations. My hooding is in two weeks, then it is time for boards. It has been fun. Good luck to everyone.

MNnaloxone said:
I'm working on that 'finished' feeling for the last time. It has been two weeks since I finished rotations. My hooding is in two weeks, then it is time for boards. It has been fun. Good luck to everyone.

:luck: :luck: :luck: Great work!!!