Finished

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cmveverica

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just took my DAT. Here's how I did:
PA 20
QR 19
RC 18
Bio 17
GC 15
Orgo 19
TS 17
AA 18

I'm still a Junior in college so I'm not pressed for time as far as retaking it. Any comment or study suggestions would be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Did you use Chad's or Destroyer at all? If not, give em a shot and you'll see a dramatic increase in your scores

No all I used was Kaplan prep. I guess I'll use Chad's and Destroyer and give it another shot in a few months

Taking the DAT is serious matters for getting into dental school. I would not recommend anyone to give it a shot. These tests can decide whether you do or do not become a dentist. You do not want to put yourself in a position where you are taking it for the 3rd and final time.

If you are going to study for it then make sure that you are going to do well. Put the time and effort in to get it done right the first time.

I would use Destroyer and ACS Guide for General Chemistry. Both of these are comparable to the real DAT and will give you plenty of practice. I would also suggest using Chad's videos. If you know these three resources in and out you should have no problem on the DAT.:thumbup:

Good luck!