1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Finishing application

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by SMC2UCLA2_, Nov 25, 2005.

1. SMC2UCLA2_

SMC2UCLA2_ Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

So i just completed the DAT today and I applied late for this cycle (my application was completed early november and still hasnt been sent out).

It says it will take 2-3 weeks for my scores to get out and for certain schools like Harvard I need them to get my application by dec 15th. What should I do-if theres anything I can do?

Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Advendentist

Advendentist Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental

you can always volunteer www.dentalvoluntee.com

4. brainfreeze

brainfreeze Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    You can add your scores to your AADSAS application on line at any time. If you're worried about your school getting the official scores, I would call or email them and ask them if they would like you to fax them a copy and tell them to expect them soon.

5. tinman831

tinman831 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Administrator Dentist Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Your scores are sent out to your designated schools 2-3 weeks after you take your exam by the ADA, not AADSAS. You can enter your scores in your application, but it doesn't matter.