1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Finishing application

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by SMC2UCLA2_, Nov 25, 2005.

1. SMC2UCLA2_

SMC2UCLA2_ Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

So i just completed the DAT today and I applied late for this cycle (my application was completed early november and still hasnt been sent out).

It says it will take 2-3 weeks for my scores to get out and for certain schools like Harvard I need them to get my application by dec 15th. What should I do-if theres anything I can do?

Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Advendentist

Advendentist Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental

you can always volunteer www.dentalvoluntee.com

4. brainfreeze

brainfreeze Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    You can add your scores to your AADSAS application on line at any time. If you're worried about your school getting the official scores, I would call or email them and ask them if they would like you to fax them a copy and tell them to expect them soon.

5. tinman831

tinman831 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Administrator Dentist Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Your scores are sent out to your designated schools 2-3 weeks after you take your exam by the ADA, not AADSAS. You can enter your scores in your application, but it doesn't matter.