Finishing application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SMC2UCLA2_

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i just completed the DAT today and I applied late for this cycle (my application was completed early november and still hasnt been sent out).

It says it will take 2-3 weeks for my scores to get out and for certain schools like Harvard I need them to get my application by dec 15th. What should I do-if theres anything I can do?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

SMC2UCLA2_ said:
So i just completed the DAT today and I applied late for this cycle (my application was completed early november and still hasnt been sent out).

It says it will take 2-3 weeks for my scores to get out and for certain schools like Harvard I need them to get my application by dec 15th. What should I do-if theres anything I can do?

Thanks

you can always volunteer www.dentalvoluntee.com

You can add your scores to your AADSAS application on line at any time. If you're worried about your school getting the official scores, I would call or email them and ask them if they would like you to fax them a copy and tell them to expect them soon.