Finishing Semester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cowsgomoo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I will finish my undergrad as chemistry major in the summer of 2006 (trying to finish in 3 years). from what I remember in the old application from ADEA that they only have spots form 2 semesters worth of future classes to be put in if I am not mistaken. So how would I show my semesters work which will only lab work so not really important as far as core classes are concerned. Has anyone else taken summer school and gone to dental school the next fall? Is it possible? Are there deadlines for when final grades are due? Any help would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

hem- that question can be addressed to the customers service of ADEA....

cowsgomoo said:
Hi I will finish my undergrad as chemistry major in the summer of 2006 (trying to finish in 3 years). from what I remember in the old application from ADEA that they only have spots form 2 semesters worth of future classes to be put in if I am not mistaken. So how would I show my semesters work which will only lab work so not really important as far as core classes are concerned. Has anyone else taken summer school and gone to dental school the next fall? Is it possible? Are there deadlines for when final grades are due? Any help would be appreciated.

On the app you are able to show 'completed work' (what you've already done), 'in progress work' (currently registered for) and 'future work' (what you will register for).

Members don't see this ad :)
cowsgomoo said:
Are there deadlines for when final grades are due? Any help would be appreciated.

At most schools they need to have your final transcripts, showing your degree earned (if you told them you were earning one), prior to your matriculation.

So it should be fine to graduate in the summer as all dental school start a regular fall semester if i am not mistaken.