finishing up ugrad, advice needed

Started by sdles
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdles

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I'm entering my senior year of undergrad, with an empty schedule, completed coursework in my Math and Economics majors, and no completed pre-reqs for med school.

I want to go to Medical School. I will be working on an Economics thesis next year, but other than that I have a wide open schedule.

Should I enroll in Chemistry and Physics for my senior year and finish up my other pre-reqs at a school close to home?
Or should I wait until after graduation to do a dedicated post-bac program?

Thanks for your advice!

(also posted in non-trad forum, posted this one by accident)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.