FINNAlllyyyyyyy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Archie376

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got my first acceptance today from Case. So happy. I was waitlisted at a few more schools up until this point and was gettings so so nervous. But finally got in. I was worried I had to reapply. well theres still hope out there for everyone. and thanks for everyone always posting about updates. they kept me sane over the past few months.

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations! Now begin packing up for a move to Cleveland.:thumbup:

how did you hear from case?? (congrats by the way)

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! The first acceptance is always the best.

Got my first acceptance today from Case. So happy. I was waitlisted at a few more schools up until this point and was gettings so so nervous. But finally got in. I was worried I had to reapply. well theres still hope out there for everyone. and thanks for everyone always posting about updates. they kept me sane over the past few months.

Congrats. You will have some awesome experiences here at Case. It's one of the best clinical school in the country. :D:D:D .. only if you work hard :):)

Congrats! Now you can sit tight and see if any other schools will send you a letter.

congrats archie, i havent seen you on in the longest, since we took the DAT last summer. That is great news :thumbup:

hey thanks so much guys!!! musl not sure who u are i dont recognize the sdn name? anyway im sure i remember u? yea so my plan is to wait to hear back from otehr schools but either way im completley satisfied with going to case. so excited to study my *** off next yr. its what we are all here for. lol

like i said its been a long time :D. anyway, what other school are you waiting on?

lol musl. umm waiting to hear from umdnj, maryland, and nyu. although not officially but i think my chances at nova and boston are over based what they told me over the phone. so yea 3 schools to hear from still.

i heard from case by calling them. no email or letter yet. just called and teh woman told me I was offered an acceptance :)

Last edited:
lol musl. umm waiting to hear from umdnj, maryland, and nyu. although not officially but i think my chances at nova and boston are over based what they told me over the phone. so yea 3 schools to hear from still.

i heard from case by calling them. no email or letter yet. just called and teh woman told me I was offered an acceptance :)

wait did you call case or they call you?

And advice from anyone... Should i contact the school i am wait listed at?(if so how and what should I say?

he called them to find out

i just called them... i'm still on hold...... meaning i'm now being put on a waiting list... awesome

call the admissions office, they will tell you