Technology Fire fox browser

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Direct Laryngoscopy

Account on Hold
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,
The last couple of days, every time I close my Firefox browser, it clears all my private data (Cookies, download history, etc). It's frustrating because every time I go to a web page where I used to be logged in at (like this site), it no longer has the stored cookies to allow me to enter. It requires me to type in my log in name and password.

I've tried to change the settings in the Tools->Options->Privacy->Unchecked "Always clear my private data when I close firefox" -> the OK button. When I turn off the comp and open fire fox it clears all my private data. I'm at a loss right now and need some of you tech heads help.

Of note, around the same time this starting occurring, I was changing my primary gmail account so that the other gmail account and school email would all forward to the new primary account (POP mail and other stuff on the accounts section of Gmail. The other gmail account was the primary before and all mail was forwarded to it for years). If anyone has any ideas or experienced this before, help a brother out.

Hope its not too convoluted.

Members don't see this ad.

Glad it helped. Google works wonders and I think everyone should have a google course in high school. The world would be a better place. :)