Fire in Horse Barn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

That's awful. The final two sentences made me do a double-take though:
"In 1988, a fire in a similar part of the county-owned racetrack and fairgrounds killed 35 horses. No one was killed in that fire." 35 horses = no one? 😕
 
Very sad. Imagine being a horse in that barn? You're trapped. This is why barns scare the living **** out of me... I know of two less than 20 miles from my house that have gone up in the past few years, very scary.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Very Very Sad. I literally just read that as I opened my browser. Hope the best for the families of everyone.
 
Just heard about it on the news. A fireman said they were going to have to be very careful and methodical because the skeletal structure of horses and humans are extremely similar...does anyone else think that is a little silly? I think we are totally different than horses hah
 
Just heard about it on the news. A fireman said they were going to have to be very careful and methodical because the skeletal structure of horses and humans are extremely similar...does anyone else think that is a little silly? I think we are totally different than horses hah

Please tell me you are kidding. There isn't a single bone in the horses body that could be mistaken for a human bone. Wow 😱
 
Just heard about it on the news. A fireman said they were going to have to be very careful and methodical because the skeletal structure of horses and humans are extremely similar...does anyone else think that is a little silly? I think we are totally different than horses hah


"Hey guys, come take a look at this! I think we got some sort of centaur-like creature over here!!!" :laugh: