Firecracker Discount Code Coupon

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPT-MD

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey future docs,

Firecracker was recently bought by Wolters Kluwer, so there should be some exciting updates coming out soon. I personally used Firecracker extensively during my second year of medical school and felt like it prepared me for USMLE Step 1 (I get my scores in a week, so I'll give you the objective data when I get it!) If you are interested in using Firecracker to prepare for Step 1, Step 2 CK, or clinical clerkships, you can use my coupon code to receive a 40% discount! Firecracker - Refer a Friend Best of luck studying!!!