Firecracker for M3 and M4

Started by okokok
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

okokok

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got this email (below). For those of you who have been through/are going through M3 and beyond, would you recommend this?

I bought FC late first year I think, but wasn't motivated enough to keep up with it. This past semester of M2, I've found brosencephalon's Anki deck very useful. I'm scrambling enough for Step I that I think I would make more of an effort to keep up with FC for Step II if it was advisable?

Thanks for any opinions.

Email:

"For the Step 2, and your Clerkships: for the next 3 days, through April 30th, we're having a sale on Firecracker for former members. $80 for 3 months, up to 2 years for $200: 3 Days Only: 1 year for $120

This subscription gives you access to all Step 1 and Step 2 content; Step 2 in Firecracker includes:

A study plan that covers all the topics you need for your Step 2CK + Clerkships: Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Biostatistics, Neurology, Psychiatry, Survey, Gynecology, Obstetrics and Pediatrics. And:
995 topics rolling up under those 9 primary categories.

12,135 flash cards and MCQs to help you practice

870 patient cases, or clinical vignettes, to help you practice for your Shelf exams and the Step 2CK (a.k.a. Q-bank)
Practice Step 2, COMLEX 2, and Shelf Exams

Firecracker has a 4 block, 44 question-each Step 2 practice exam, a 4 block 50 question-each COMLEX practice exam, and practice NBME shelf exams for each topic:

Family medicine
Internal medicine
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Psychiatry
Surgery
Pediatrics

You will also be grandfathered into the new dedicated test prep features that we’re releasing in May."
 
Good luck! I paid for it this year but between the question books, Uworld, uptodate random readings, blueprints/case files, and clinical hours, I didn't keep up with it.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
I found it very difficult to go through UWorld alone while doing clerkships.. Personally, I wouldn't recommend dividing up your time between several resources since they have different styles and formatting. But I guess you can try whatever worked for Step 1.