Technology Firefox question

Started by surfej
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

surfej

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just started using firefox, and I wondered if there was a way to change the settings so that when you go back a page it is still scrolled down to the point where you had it before you clicked a link....
 
surfej said:
I just started using firefox, and I wondered if there was a way to change the settings so that when you go back a page it is still scrolled down to the point where you had it before you clicked a link....
I don't believe I have ever seen that setting (I have been using FIrefox for about a year now). I defintiely have to say that it is the best browser I have used...its so small memory wise, and has so many additions available. I suggest checking out some mouse gestures, definitely the best thing for surfing in awhile.