First acceptance!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

305 Gunner

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
last night I received a big white envelope from nova with the acceptance letter...anyone else??? anyone hoping to hear from nova or nova as top choice???

Members don't see this ad.

Woowow congrats!

congrats, you are the envy of everyone on here!

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks guys!!!!

Congrats

If you don't mind my asking what does you aadsas say? Did it go blank or did it update to offer accepted?
Thanks and congrats

P.s is this your number 1

blank = acceptance...all of my friends that got the letter have it blank....

yeay!! mine is blank

that's awesome, congrats! What a Thanksgiving!!

last night I received a big white envelope from nova with the acceptance letter...anyone else??? anyone hoping to hear from nova or nova as top choice???

Congrats! Now you can enjoy holidays!

Congrats!!

I wish that was me, this would be the best thanksgiving ever!!!

Wow, congrats man!!! Go and celebrate. You deserve it.

wow amazing! Congrats!

Congratulations.....just wondering though, does anyone know how many acceptances Nova gives out on Dec 1 because i have an interview in january and want to know how many seats will still be open by then.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow you just made my thanksgiving, mine went blank too

Thanks 305gunner

YOU LUCKY SON OF A..!!

Congratulations!

I'm trying to sit still waiting for Dec. 1st to come around..

i just want monday already....i want to know from all the schools....!!!!!

Congratulations.....just wondering though, does anyone know how many acceptances Nova gives out on Dec 1 because i have an interview in january and want to know how many seats will still be open by then.

Most schools will give out however seats they have. So for example, if NOVA has 100 seats, Dec 1st 100 will go out. By Jan 15th, they can tell you how many seats they have left over. Keep in mind no school, not even Harvard has a 100% acceptance/accepted ratio.

Congratulations!!! awww how nice!! you must be having an awesome thanksgiving :D
mine went blank too...hopefully that's a good sign for me toooo...!!!! crossing my fingers! :xf:

Did anybody else get the letter ???????????????
i wanna go check my mailbox, but i decided not to...don't wanna destroy my happy thanksgiving...maybe i should just take a little nap to calm down myself..........sigh....:laugh::):D:cool::luck:

i think is a south florida thing....the envelope says it went out the 26... since we are so close...it got here the same day...

awesome!! i hope other schools mailed out wednesday too! Maybe the rest of us will get something on Friday or Saturday!

congrats!!!!!! :) all your hard work has finally paid off. :thumbup:

Congrats!!!!!!!

Mine went blank last night
I hope that's the case "blank = acceptance"

Congratulation to everyone who got accepted!!!! I wish you guys best of :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::luck:, and dont forget to keep us in your prayer as well!!!

i think is a south florida thing....the envelope says it went out the 26... since we are so close...it got here the same day...

oh i see...wow then no way the thing would be in my mailbox...haha hopefully i would be able to find some good stuffs in my mailbox coming monday :D
do any of you know how long it takes for the letter to come to tx???

oh i see...wow then no way the thing would be in my mailbox...haha hopefully i would be able to find some good stuffs in my mailbox coming monday :D
do any of you know how long it takes for the letter to come to tx???

I am from Texas. When I interviewed 2 years ago the letter was postmarked around the 24th or 25th, and I received it on the 30th... they left a note in my mailbox to come sign for it at the post office... they sent it that way... I don't know if they did that because I lived out of state or because I lived in an apt... either way, you might hear good news on Saturday, but more likely Monday or Tuesday since Thanksgiving is right before December 1st this year, and mail doesn't go out on Sunday either. Oh yeah... and my status never changed to accepted on AADSAS. Good luck!

I am from Texas. When I interviewed 2 years ago the letter was postmarked around the 24th or 25th, and I received it on the 30th... they left a note in my mailbox to come sign for it at the post office... they sent it that way... I don't know if they did that because I lived out of state or because I lived in an apt... either way, you might hear good news on Saturday, but more likely Monday or Tuesday since Thanksgiving is right before December 1st this year, and mail doesn't go out on Sunday either. Oh yeah... and my status never changed to accepted on AADSAS. Good luck!

Big Congratulations!!!!:luck:

Mine is blank!!!! It was bad because I was driving home yesterday and my stupid friend texted me and was like "Did you hear from Nova? My other friend got accepted and his said 'offer accepted'." and I was so bummed when I got home after 7 hours and mine was blank...

Mine is blank!!!! It was bad because I was driving home yesterday and my stupid friend texted me and was like "Did you hear from Nova? My other friend got accepted and his said 'offer accepted'." and I was so bummed when I got home after 7 hours and mine was blank...

So you do know someone who received an acceptance letter with the "offer accepted" status. I am so confused....

So you do know someone who received an acceptance letter with the "offer accepted" status. I am so confused....

No, this person never got an actual acceptance letter to my knowledge. He took the "offer accepted" status on aadsas to mean that he got accepted. I was just disappointed because mine went blank and I was waiting the entire trip home to check a blank status!

Congrats 305 Gunner I'm so happy for you!! :)

yea i have two friends that did not receive the actual letter but have "offer acceped" on their status...They are kinda friking out cuz it could be an error... but lets pray and hope for the best.... Gluck everybody!!!!!!!!

so is 305 Gunner only person who got the letter?????

yay! Congrats :thumbup: I guess we're gona start getting acceptance threads! Can't wait to get mine :love:

Congrats!

And I checked my status on AADSAS and it says:

School X: What were you thinking?
School Y: Good luck next year!
School Z: How dare you even think of applying to our school!
My back-up school: Offer made to work in several janitorial positions at our dental school!

I will update my status once I receive more news!

Congrats!

And I checked my status on AADSAS and it says:

School X: What were you thinking?
School Y: Good luck next year!
School Z: How dare you even think of applying to our school!
My back-up school: Offer made to work in several janitorial positions at our dental school!

I will update my status once I receive more news!
that is funny!!!! good luck

Congrats!! Go update your predents.com profile...if you have one(which all self-respecting SDN'er should have! :laugh:)

Congratulations. That seems a bit naughty of NOVA to be sending letters pre 12/1.

Nevertheless, good luck in dental school. It will be a long and tough but you will learn a lot and make many close friends. Good luck.

Hey congrats! I got my acceptance letter from the university of pittsburgh today in the mail. I Was so excited! Good luck to everybody with acceptances!

Just got a Acceptance Letter too! Yay! California.
My aadsas status is Invited for Interviw.

Has anyone else recieved an acceptance letter and had something different than a blank on their aadsas status?

I got into Nova on the 26th!!! most likely i will be attending since i live 10 minutes away..unless i get accepted into UF.