First aid for the basic sciences General principles and Organ system

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rodmichael82

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just bought the 2nd edition of general principles and fixed the errors through the errata page for first aid.

Should I buy the Organ based system? (My M2 year is based off Organ bases systems and I wanted to read this while learning in school).

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I just bought the 2nd edition of general principles and fixed the errors through the errata page for first aid.

Should I buy the Organ based system? (My M2 year is based off Organ bases systems and I wanted to read this while learning in school).

Thanks in advance!

nicknaylor used those books and wrote a review on them, you can find it if you search

Thanks in advance!

I would advise against buying it. Used it and thought it was a big waste of time and money. Although it helped to consolidate embryo.