First Batch . . . No Interviews :(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentschool

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yeah, so the title says it . . . I submitted in the first batch and no interviews yet! (No rejections, though, yet either). Should I apply to more schools? I have a 3.9+ GPA and 20/21/21, btw.

Members don't see this ad.

What is your sGPA and cGPA? Do you have good LORs and lots of ECs? that's really strange because your stat looks great!

What is your sGPA and cGPA? Do you have good LORs and lots of ECs? that's really strange because your stat looks great!

I think my EC's are pretty good, and I can only guess at my LOR's but they should be alright.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you forget to send in App fees for each school?
Which schools? Which state are you a resident of (if any)? What are you individual scores? Did you complete all the regular prereqs like physics, bio, chem and ochem?

You need to answer these first.

I would assume the schools you applied to are giving interview late. If you don't get an interview from NOVA, case and midwestern, then I would start to worry.
Call them up and see what you are missing.

Yeah, so the title says it . . . I submitted in the first batch and no interviews yet! (No rejections, though, yet either). Should I apply to more schools? I have a 3.9+ GPA and 20/21/21, btw.

I dont get it.... HOW!!!??

seriously... WHY have you not been calling these schools to see what's up?! GO!!! you're wasting precious time!!!

These are basic questions but some people make these common mistakes.

1. Did you request your DAT scores to be sent to each individual school by ADA? (some people simply send it to AADSAS and call it a day)

2. Did you submit the secondary fees of each school?

These are basic questions but some people make these common mistakes.

1. Did you request your DAT scores to be sent to each individual school by ADA? (some people simply send it to AADSAS and call it a day)

2. Did you submit the secondary fees of each school?

Well it's more like what and how many schools did you apply to??? f you aapplied to only like 5 schools and they're the TOP of the TOP schools like Harvard, Columbia, UCLA .etc . . . then maybe you're being considered for their 2nd rounds of applicants