Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I am going to learn pre-req for pharmacy program as undergrad in coming spring term. I am reali excited abt it~!!! Now I am studying PCAT by myself ( just for practice ) and I have a lot of difficulties with that!! Especially, in verbal section. Please give me some suggestion for that.
The next one is that this is my very first experience of college student life and studying in US~! And English is my second language. so please commend me which classes should I need to take in this spring ! 🙂
Thanks......
I am going to learn pre-req for pharmacy program as undergrad in coming spring term. I am reali excited abt it~!!! Now I am studying PCAT by myself ( just for practice ) and I have a lot of difficulties with that!! Especially, in verbal section. Please give me some suggestion for that.
The next one is that this is my very first experience of college student life and studying in US~! And English is my second language. so please commend me which classes should I need to take in this spring ! 🙂
Thanks......