First day adventures....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DSM

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought I would share some of my adventures concerning my return to academia......

Right after my first Biology class which was conducted in a large audatorium, I stood up to leave. I ran right into my daughter's former boyfriend.

Now that was a bit awkward! But it soon passed. In fact, we had several classes together. Sometime later I saw him in the mall while I was with her. He and I talked over class while she tried to crawl under the table :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

DSM said:
I thought I would share some of my adventures concerning my return to academia......

Right after my first Biology class which was conducted in a large audatorium, I stood up to leave. I ran right into my daughter's former boyfriend.

Now that was a bit awkward! But it soon passed. In fact, we had several classes together. Sometime later I saw him in the mall while I was with her. He and I talked over class while she tried to crawl under the table :laugh:

Is there added pressure to succeed? In other words, would you feel worse not performing well in comparison to your daughter's ex?

Is your daughter hot?

Members don't see this ad :)