First FL. Need Advice.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDSDCMUU

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just took BC FL #2 and scored the following:

Bio 18/ GC 15 :( / OC 19 / PAT 19 / RC 18 / QR 18 / AA 18

Definitely not what I am aiming for, it is a little discouraging. I still have about 2 weeks until my DAT and will be working a lot on GC. I will also be taking a lot of FL in the next couple days. I could use any suggestions or motivation.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

Definitely not what I am aiming for, it is a little discouraging. I still have about 2 weeks until my DAT and will be working a lot on GC. I will also be taking a lot of FL in the next couple days. I could use any suggestions or motivation.

Thank you!
Don't worry, 2 weeks is plenty of time to boost that up! Have you used Mike's videos? Watch them on like 1.5x and take notes; also, make sure you work through Destroyer at least once. What are the main things you're having problems with? Also, there is a Crash Course playlist for Chemistry that I used :) and I was able to get a 26! You can too! :)

Reactions: 1 users
Hi all,

Thank you!
Don't freak out and keep practicing! Good luck.

Hey that's not bad for your first FL. At least your scores are consistent. I BELIEVE IN YOU

This video will get you motivated af:

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Don't worry, 2 weeks is plenty of time to boost that up! Have you used Mike's videos? Watch them on like 1.5x and take notes; also, make sure you work through Destroyer at least once. What are the main things you're having problems with? Also, there is a Crash Course playlist for Chemistry that I used :) and I was able to get a 26! You can too! :)
Thank you :) yeah I am going over Mike's videos again! I always struggle with the calculations in GC.