First Interview, but I'll look different from my picture?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bubblepop

Reaction score
I am not trying to be facetious here... just worried about the fact that I'll look quite different from the secondary picture. I wore contacts when taking the pictures, but now I'm unable to wear contact lenses due to an allergy I developed. The thing is, my glasses are really strong and they shrink my eyes A LOT. Also, I'm going to have my hair up instead of my hair down. The combination results in pretty dramatic changes on the level of "Viral Asian Makeup Transformation" videos.

Just as a reference, people I work with everyday walked right past me the first day I came back with glasses and a ponytail. Should I just try to bear with the contacts through the interview so that I align with my picture? Or should I just proceed with the glasses?

Members don't see this ad.

Try not to spend one more second worrying about this. This will not be a big deal at all. Congrats on the interview & good luck!

Reactions: 3 users
Don't worry about comparing yourself to your picture. Focus on going in and looking professional and friendly. BE PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY.
You will do great!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just read title. Don’t worry about it.

I'd worry quite a bit. I once used to bully and pick on this kid who wore glasses all the time. Then one day during a conference in Metropolis, the Daily Globe fell off the building and this dude flew in and caught it. He wasn't wearing glasses and had on a different outfit, but I'm 98.3% sure that he's this kid named Clark I used to pick on...

Reactions: 5 users