First interview ever...so excited/nervous

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GrignardRX

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OK, so I just got invited to an interview at Midwestern University in Glendale, AZ on 12/19. I'm pretty nervous right now because it is going to be my first interview ever and this school is my top choice. I plan to look at the interview questions people have posted on this forum and probably do a little bit of research on recent pharmacy news and pharmacy in general.

Any tips/advice will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
 
If you have a professional or educational mentor ask them to run you through a mock interview.
 
congrats, I also got an interview on 1/8/07 and am very excited because I got a 72 on the pcat and thought it was too low! But my GPA and experience was good though. Anyone got any hints as to the interview process at MWU? Thanks.