Quantcast

FIRST INTERVIEW INVITE RECEIVED! :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yankpak786

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hello all!

I just (thank GOD!) received an interview from my dream school NYU today and I'm registered for early October, what should I do?! How do I prepare myself?! Happy but also very anxious :soexcited:

Reactions: 6 users

mimachu

Reaction score
Congrats! I got my NYU invite today too. I am not sure how to prepare for the interview either, but according to my hubby (NYUCD graduate), he told me that the interview is VERY chill and it was like having a conversation with a friend. So just relax and be yourself, at least that is what everyone around here seems to be saying ; )

Reactions: 1 user

yankpak786

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I got my NYU invite today too. I am not sure how to prepare for the interview either, but according to my hubby (NYUCD graduate), he told me that the interview is VERY chill and it was like having a conversation with a friend. So just relax and be yourself, at least that is what everyone around here seems to be saying ; )
That's awesome to hear! Yeah, I've heard some people have an amazing experience at their interviews--others not so much, I guess it just really depends on who you get. But I'm def. just going to be myself and dress sharp! :D

wildzodiac

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Interviewed there last week. Extremely relaxed interview. I feel that my interviewer was talking more than I was. Haha. Very relaxing. Be well rounded and corgal and you'll be fine.

yankpak786

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Interviewed there last week. Extremely relaxed interview. I feel that my interviewer was talking more than I was. Haha. Very relaxing. Be well rounded and corgal and you'll be fine.
Any questions that were uncommon? And do you remember the name of the adcom member that interviewed you?!

Incis0r

I LOVE Dental School
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congratulations!!!

yankpak786

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thank you all!
"What is the best war to do?"
LOL you're quoting Erin from The Office, right? :p

Btw, do you people think it's a good idea to bring in pictures (I'm a photographer) or just examples/proof of things I've listed in my application, just to show them towards the end of the interview?!