1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

first mailing batch? anyone? bueller?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by tinydancer1987, May 28, 2008.

1. tinydancer1987

2+ Year Member

so does anyone know when 1st mailing happens? theyre still waiting on 2/4 of my transcripts...so I'm thinking I'm not going to make it. oh well, whatchyagunnado.
    and I know that the schools don't really start reviewing until August, so... do they read them in order of which they came in?? Is this process really even rolling at all? I'm starting to think "apply early" just means, don't leave it to the fall kids! Is there any method to this madness?

thanks! good luckkkk to everyone still workin on these buggers. :thumbup::thumbup:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. trixie2126

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I've been hearing that it's June 1st, but that's a sunday, so probably this monday?

4. Bruinlove

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    They haven't received your transcripts yet. Which means it will take another 4~8 weeks from the date they receive them. Your app won't be sent out until the end of June or early July.

5. War Eagle

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Once AADSAS shows your calculated grades, does that mean your transcript has also been verified? Or are those just the calculations according to the grades you entered?

6. DrSmiles12

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Last year my app went out in the June 12th mailing and I submitted on May 20th. AADSAS doesn't send out on June 1st typically...

7. Bruinlove

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Congrats! Your app will be sent out in the first batch!:D

8. rockinginrio

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental

So do we know when the "first batch" is going out? My GPA just got verified today (Thursday May 29th). Will mine also be sent out in the first batch? Or did I miss it?

9. DRHOYA

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    1. ^ Do you work for AADSAS??

2. I don't know why people keep talking about this "first-batch" rule. Its pretty much all skepticism unless someone can prove anything.

3. Schools are not even going to open apps. until August, so if you are still waiting for transcripts, LOR's, or a shooting star, you will be fine!!! AADSAS could mail your app in 1rst or 2nd week of July, and it will get to schools by August.