First PCAT thread ever!

Started by skp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

skp

free to highest bidder
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I win.

No really...this section is a good idea! I helps consolidate info. for pre-pharm students...which is good because sometimes we need all the help we can get. 😀

skp
 
MMm it means pharmacists are moving up in rank in the SDN forums: we have 3 forums all to ourselves bwahahahaa
 
Finally!!!! 🙂
A thread like that was long overdue. I just started my PCAT prep. I plan to take it in October so I hope I will have plenty of time.I do not want to cram everything at the last moment!
 
i can honestly say that this is a pharmacy forum i will not have anything to say in.

but then again i am here now.... i think i'm just a procrastinator
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fantastic!! Kudos for Mods and of course Lee.

yeah... i doubt i will have anything to say to this forum... I took pcat 2 years ago and apprently a lot has been changed. you have to write a written essay now wth is that about?... I am so glad that i lucked out. sorry all. please dont hate me.
 
bbmuffin said:
i can honestly say that this is a pharmacy forum i will not have anything to say in.

but then again i am here now.... i think i'm just a procrastinator

you very well know that morbid curiosity will keep you coming back 😀
 
trishias said:
Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! 😍

how would you compare the pcat to the mcat difficulty wise? what differences are there for the tests? Do you have to go to interviews for pharm school? Is there a different application organization for pharm vs. medicine?