-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
First PCAT thread ever!
Started by skp
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm at work right now, but I'll work on getting some threads over here tonight (unless 'nanahead wants to do it). 😀
fantastic!! Kudos for Mods and of course Lee.
yeah... i doubt i will have anything to say to this forum... I took pcat 2 years ago and apprently a lot has been changed. you have to write a written essay now wth is that about?... I am so glad that i lucked out. sorry all. please dont hate me.
yeah... i doubt i will have anything to say to this forum... I took pcat 2 years ago and apprently a lot has been changed. you have to write a written essay now wth is that about?... I am so glad that i lucked out. sorry all. please dont hate me.
bbmuffin said:i can honestly say that this is a pharmacy forum i will not have anything to say in.
but then again i am here now.... i think i'm just a procrastinator
you very well know that morbid curiosity will keep you coming back 😀
P
prlester
trishias said:Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! 😍
how would you compare the pcat to the mcat difficulty wise? what differences are there for the tests? Do you have to go to interviews for pharm school? Is there a different application organization for pharm vs. medicine?
Nanoosa7 said:what sections make up the pcat and what is it scored out of?
Verbal, Reading, Biology, Chemistry, Math, and Writing 😎
Scoring is based on percentile on a 100 scale
for more info, check out the pcat website at www.pcatweb.info 👍
I moved all the pcat threads. Woohoo!
Soon there will be a FAQ here.
Soon there will be a FAQ here.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 9K