First Practice Test-Results...!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drelinski

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I have been studying on and off the whole summer. I decided to take a practice test today (which I found on the ADA website). My results:

Bio:21
GC:19
OC:21
TS:20
PA:18
QR:21
RC:21
AA:21

I am pretty happy with these scores, considering the amount of time I have studied this summer (approx. 75-90 hours). I would like to improve my PA score. Keyhole and Top-Front-End really hurt my score. I definitely plan on practicing. By the way, my exam is in two weeks.

Members don't see this ad.

i would recommend topscore if you can get it in time before your exam. I think its pretty safe to say that the ADA provided test is really easy compared to the real thing. i took the same test as you and scored really really well compared to my other practice exams. the more practice exams you do, the better you'll do on test day. good luck!

i would recommend topscore if you can get it in time before your exam. I think its pretty safe to say that the ADA provided test is really easy compared to the real thing. i took the same test as you and scored really really well compared to my other practice exams. the more practice exams you do, the better you'll do on test day. good luck!
t

really? I thought the test ADA provids is about the same hard compare to the real thing...cuz you know people are saying that ochem and gchem are straightforward, and I felt it really was when I took the chem part...so you think that test is just a joke compare to the real thing?

yeah, it's floated around here for a while that the ada sample test it easier than the real thing, and that topscore is closer to the real thing

Members don't see this ad :)
yeh..ada sample is useless.
i recommend using it to boost your confidence before the real thing.

I pretty much have to jump in with the 5th. I don't know whether it's an intentional soft-ball, or whether the ADA sample is just outdated and the test has gotten harder since then, but either way the ADA sample is a soft-serve.

I also have to concur that the ADA practice test is wayy too easy. topscore and achiever are much more useful and much more representative of the real dat.

also, if you printed out the ada test and then did it on paper, that makes things even easier too