• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

First Practice Test-Results...!

drelinski

Jul 24, 2009
  1. Pre-Dental
So, I have been studying on and off the whole summer. I decided to take a practice test today (which I found on the ADA website). My results:

Bio:21
GC:19
OC:21
TS:20
PA:18
QR:21
RC:21
AA:21

I am pretty happy with these scores, considering the amount of time I have studied this summer (approx. 75-90 hours). I would like to improve my PA score. Keyhole and Top-Front-End really hurt my score. I definitely plan on practicing. By the way, my exam is in two weeks.

cmills66

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2009
Rochester, NY
  1. Pre-Dental
i would recommend topscore if you can get it in time before your exam. I think its pretty safe to say that the ADA provided test is really easy compared to the real thing. i took the same test as you and scored really really well compared to my other practice exams. the more practice exams you do, the better you'll do on test day. good luck!

milowenwen

May 18, 2009
  1. Pre-Dental
i would recommend topscore if you can get it in time before your exam. I think its pretty safe to say that the ADA provided test is really easy compared to the real thing. i took the same test as you and scored really really well compared to my other practice exams. the more practice exams you do, the better you'll do on test day. good luck!
t

really? I thought the test ADA provids is about the same hard compare to the real thing...cuz you know people are saying that ochem and gchem are straightforward, and I felt it really was when I took the chem part...so you think that test is just a joke compare to the real thing?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.