First Rejection Letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LadyxJC

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got my first rejection letter yesterday from Harvard... :( Who said Harvard doesn't give out straight out rejection letters?! LoL... jk~ I'm okay with it... :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

LadyxJC said:
I got my first rejection letter yesterday from Harvard... :( Who said Harvard doesn't give out straight out rejection letters?! LoL... jk~ I'm okay with it... :oops:

Hum...I'm sorry to hear that.
I guess my rejection letter is on the way too~~~ :eek:
:thumbdown:

swanlake said:
Hum...I'm sorry to hear that.
I guess my rejection letter is on the way too~~~ :eek:
:thumbdown:

Don't say that... I really do hope you get in~ :)

Members don't see this ad :)
LadyxJC said:
Don't say that... I really do hope you get in~ :)

Thank you very much.....

I really do hope you get into Columbia (if it's your first choice at this moment) :)

Let's cross our fingers..... :D

LadyxJC said:

FIRST and ONLY!!! :cool:

LadyxJC said:
I personally think Harvard is overrated. Maybe it is just me, but I think there are a lot of better dental schools out there. If you want an IVY name, go U PENN. I think U penn is the best IVY league out of Columbia, and Harvard dental schools. Then again, I would choose University of Maryland out of all of those schools anyway ^_^

Hi Rich,

It's so refreshing to see how you're sooo excited about Maryland!!!! :) I'm really happy you got into your first choice, and maybe I'll see you at UMD! :D