First rejection

Started by miceheart
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'm sorry to hear. The first school that broke my heart was Oregon State. Trust me, the school that's meant for you will find you 🙂
 
I'm so sorry. 🙁 Try to keep your head up--things will work out. 🙂 Did you apply to any other schools? If so, I hope that you get into one of those.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Keep your head up Miceheart...........you will get accepted.

Did you interview at Wayne State?
 
Thanks every one. No I did not get interviewed at all.
But I had an interview at UMN Jan 26th, so cross my finger and toes.