first round ?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shal3

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I read on this forum that you "probably" will be placed in he first round of applicants/interviews if you apply in August. Is it true? or is the latest July?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

someone plz?!
doubt it! coz some schools start interviewing in late july/early aug. That means they send out invitations in early July. So I am not sure if you count in first round of interview or not. But you will be definitely counted under the "group of Dec 1"

I plan on esubmitting next sat, do you think ill be considered in the "group of Dec 1"? What's the latest to apply to be in that group?

doubt it! coz some schools start interviewing in late july/early aug. That means they send out invitations in early July. So I am not sure if you count in first round of interview or not. But you will be definitely counted under the "group of Dec 1"

I plan on esubmitting next sat, do you think ill be considered in the "group of Dec 1"? What's the latest to apply to be in that group?
I knew someone who applied & took her DATs in sept, had her interview in Nov, she got her acceptance letter on Dec 1. So I guess it all depends, if the committee really like you, then they are not going to look at how early you applied. If you are good then you can get in even if you apply in September, but ofcourse you don't want to take that risk!!