First SLOR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SeekerOfTheTree

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wont have my first SLOR in till mid October eventhough I am rotating now. I will have one LOR before this but no SLOR. Is this bad for my app?
 
I wont have my first SLOR in till mid October eventhough I am rotating now. I will have one LOR before this but no SLOR. Is this bad for my app?

I think so.

If you're doing an EM rotation now, why is it taking till mid-October for your SLOR? Someone is doing you a big disservice. You need to get that letter submission date bumped up somehow.