First Time Applicant CAAPID !!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Leah85

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone else who is doing this for the first time?? I am feeling anxious with all this process. People who have been thru this before, when does everything start moving along ??? Interviews, etc....

Members don't see this ad.

Most universities will get back to us once summer is in full swing. Upenn and VCU have sent invites. California schools send invites in September for their interviews in October. Hang in tight. The worst part about the application process is the patience we need after out application is sent. Good luck

Reactions: 1 users
I find it hard to stay patient, because I do not know if universities received everything

Members don't see this ad :)
Most universities will get back to us once summer is in full swing. Upenn and VCU have sent invites. California schools send invites in September for their interviews in October. Hang in tight. The worst part about the application process is the patience we need after out application is sent. Good luck
Thanks for your reply. Yeah I guess this is the hard part !! I hope I get a few interviews. Fingers crossed !

Reactions: 1 user
Hi can anybody share with me the information regarding nova southeast university. I'm a foreign trained dentist and I cleared nbde part 1.my question is I want to go for masters in public health because it takes time to get into dds.i heard that nova university Florida accepts students with part 1 into masters without gre.is it true? If it is like that can I apply for this spring .please respond guys any kind of information is valuable for me.thank you