First time interviewer...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ColonialDoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have been to interviews already...what are some good questions to ask at the end of the interview? I would really like to come prepared with 2 or 3 questions. Any advice? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

For those of you who have been to interviews already...what are some good questions to ask at the end of the interview? I would really like to come prepared with 2 or 3 questions. Any advice? Thanks.
I would come with a lot of questions. Questions on technology, residency, match lists, pass rates for the boards, student housing, financial aid, etc...are good ones. Depending on when your interview it, many of your questions may be answered. I know that I came into the interview with about a handful of questions and during the course of back and forth conversation three of my questions were answered and I only had two questions to ask them at the end. Good questions are subjective. Pick questions that you're truly interested in.

i was advised to not ask anything you could find online. My advisor suggested to think of insightful questions that only the interviewing panel, or admissions committee could answer.