Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

first time taking the mcat...

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by dnetko, May 26, 2002.

1. dnetko

dnetko Member 7+ Year Member

May 3, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    is anyone else scared to death about taking the mcat in august? i feel like all of this studying so far is getting me nowhere!!!! any advice?!?!!

also, any opinions on kaplan? i have the whole package, but i feel like there is more information than what is actually needed. would the examkrackers be a better investment? for all of those who have taken the mcat already, any advice would be appreciated!! thanks!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. missbonnie

missbonnie floating 10+ Year Member

Mar 21, 2002
    also make it your last time taking the mcat. I think too many ppl take the test thinking "well i can always take it again august/april"...

i took it this past april. i took the ek course. Definately invest in them, check them out at your local bookstore if they have it.

-b