First timer - Verified and then...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ren Pre-Med

Reaction score
Hello.

First time applicant here! I completed my application and paid the fee to my first school (LECOM) on 5/21. Got an email from AACOMAS that I was verified on 5/22. But I haven't received an email from the school or AACOMAS that my application was forwarded to LECOM since verification. Should I have received something? I feel like there might be a next step I need to take but I have no idea what!

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

7nqi95 (1).jpg

I think AACOMAS starts sending the applications to the schools early-mid June, so you'll just to hang tight until then.

Reactions: 1 user
some have told me June 14th is when they are able to start reviewing. However Ive heard back and submitted secondaries to several schools and even got an II yesterday for ACOM. Its true what they say about applying early so you should be in a good position!

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
some have told me June 14th is when they are able to start reviewing. However Ive heard back and submitted secondaries to several schools and even got an II yesterday for ACOM. Its true what they say about applying early so you should be in a good position!
Oh wow! Great to know! Thank you!

View attachment 372411

I think AACOMAS starts sending the applications to the schools early-mid June, so you'll just to hang tight until then.

Some schools have started sending notifications and even secondaries right now. There is even a person who got a II offer for ACOM.

• Wow

Own It Cbs GIF by Paramount+