First topscore............

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JustwantDDS

DrAMG
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've got a week.

This what I got

TS: 19
AA: 21

Bio:20
Chem: 19
Ochem: 17
RC: 29
QR: 18
PAT: 19

I know my QR won't be 18, they had way too many easy give aways and QR sucks for me SO BADLY that I'm sure I can't get higher than 17

I'm kinda pissed that my Ochem is so low, I've been through destroyer...

what should I do now?

Members don't see this ad.

I've got a week.

This what I got

TS: 19
AA: 21

Bio:20
Chem: 19
Ochem: 17
RC: 29
QR: 18
PAT: 19

I know my QR won't be 18, they had way too many easy give aways and QR sucks for me SO BADLY that I'm sure I can't get higher than 17

I'm kinda pissed that my Ochem is so low, I've been through destroyer...

what should I do now?

just a piece of advice, your real reading score would be nowhere that high ( im assuming) because topscore reading is 99 percent search and destroy. Thus, your AA wouldnt be as high. I think your sciences are good either way.

yeah i know ugh i tried to do actual reading to gauge timing
and switch up my strategy.... i dont know what to test real RC with... CDR?

i was expecting much higher sciences.............i dont know why >.<
i guess i felt like destroyer was supposed to nail it all in my brain.
GUESS NOT.

yeah i know ugh i tried to do actual reading to gauge timing
and switch up my strategy.... i dont know what to test real RC with... CDR?

i was expecting much higher sciences.............i dont know why >.<
i guess i felt like destroyer was supposed to nail it all in my brain.
GUESS NOT.
29 in RC even for Topscore is something to be very proud of! It means you should score very high in real RC...not 29 of course. But keep doing what you're doing. Your other scores look fine. Keep reviewing the orgo questions you missed and make sure you understand your mistakes. Don't worry about guaging scores! Just do what you can to make sure you get higher than these scores. Review mistakes!!! Write them down!! Read them over!

Members don't see this ad :)
29 in RC even for Topscore is something to be very proud of! It means you should score very high in real RC...not 29 of course. But keep doing what you're doing. Your other scores look fine. Keep reviewing the orgo questions you missed and make sure you understand your mistakes. Don't worry about guaging scores! Just do what you can to make sure you get higher than these scores. Review mistakes!!! Write them down!! Read them over!
thanks
so i shouldnt stress RC?

I think I remember getting a crazy-high RC score on my first TopScore test as well. I ended up getting a 23 on the real test, though, so maybe it is a good indicator of success! haha. Good luck!

Don't stress about it too much. I took all three topscore tests the week of my DAT, never scored above a 20 in either AA or TS, but I got a TS 22 and AA 23 on the real thing. Just learn from your mistakes. As for the RC, my scores actually went up on the real DAT compared with my topscore tests. Good luck.

Don't stress about it too much. I took all three topscore tests the week of my DAT, never scored above a 20 in either AA or TS, but I got a TS 22 and AA 23 on the real thing. Just learn from your mistakes. As for the RC, my scores actually went up on the real DAT compared with my topscore tests. Good luck.

thanks, this is making me hopeful
when'd u take ur DAT?