First year must haves!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dogsandcats22

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! Very excited to be starting Veterinary School in the fall and was wondering what are some must haves for first years & other. This will be the first time I’m leaving home & living in another state since I stayed home for undergraduate. Thank you!
 
Hello! Very excited to be starting Veterinary School in the fall and was wondering what are some must haves for first years & other. This will be the first time I’m leaving home & living in another state since I stayed home for undergraduate. Thank you!
This thread should have some good suggestions on supplies!