Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I will be a first year student at ICO this fall. I was wondering if you guys can help me determine what equipment I will need for the first year. I saved enough money to buy things I need before buying them at school full priced. Where do first years normally buy their equipment? Are there bargain websites to go to? Does anyone have a list of things we need? Do you buy different equipment every year?
Thanx for your help. 😉
I will be a first year student at ICO this fall. I was wondering if you guys can help me determine what equipment I will need for the first year. I saved enough money to buy things I need before buying them at school full priced. Where do first years normally buy their equipment? Are there bargain websites to go to? Does anyone have a list of things we need? Do you buy different equipment every year?
Thanx for your help. 😉